Mar 30, 2014

Sunday Bliss

Looking tired but happy. lol don't mind me I just love it behind the scene. Love it always behind the aura. lol

Trying some 'Are you One of Us' look with my pretty model and friend Wish!!!

Forgive my smile LOL got so happy and excited after seeing our first outtakes!!!

Trying to pout and fierce. Yass! Work it. :)


Strike A Pose. Almost a wrap and we look tired but still LOL I just love this girl for being so patient with me. Im inlove! 


Really made this one blur! lol its a surprise! This is for the second part of the prod shoot! Can't wait for you all to see it.


   Fun and productive shoot for my econ prod! This is actually for a final requirement and as a team leader I have nothing or anything else in mind but to do this shoot for our prod! lol I had to pull my pretty friend and classmate Wisha Intol. We're actually groupmates here. 

Its honestly crazy how I was able to pull and do everything in this shoot. Yes EVERYTHING. Lol from the outfit to make-up (forgive me) and the craziest thing is I did all take the outtakes and shots can you imagine that! Haha! can be a photographer too! lol one day... Haha. 

It was a long and tiring day but i'm just so thankful lol maybe with how you are able to do something that you didn't expect to happen or turn out. Thank God its all worth it. I'm so happy with the nice reaction and feedback we got from the final presentation today. Thank God we made it! All of us did. Hope you did all like these BTA's (Behind The Aura's). Yes. I cannot wait to share some nice shots and outtakes of this shoot! check it real soon in my portfolio section! God bless. 

Walang komento :

Mag-post ng isang Komento